This system sacrifices the right hand Ammo pouch for an extra utility pouch which is lightweight, easy access, and generously sized to hold an issue water bottle or cooking equipment comfortably.
Pilgrim HFP webbing features a jointed hip pad using closed cell foam to pad and protect the operator.
All pouches are sewn directly onto the hip pad, which promotes stability and comfort. Designed and built in the UK, to Mil-Spec.
Ammo pouches on the left hand side are dedicated 6 magazine 5.56 NATO pouches, ensuring a tight grip with Velcro and pop stud closure, enabling magazines to stay secure during field use.
Utility pouches are lightweight, easy access, and generously sized to hold an issue water bottle or cooking equipment comfortably.
A roll pin buckle closure ensures quick and easy adjustment to the operator's waist.
Features field tested polymer SRB buckles.
6 polymer D-Rings allow all of our range of yokes to be added to build the ultimate in belt order setup.
Two loops for fixing a bayonet frog.
Finished off with an FFD pouch on the left hand side and a multi-tool pouch on the right hand side to ensure the operator is field ready.
- Features 3 Triple Mag pouches on left side instead of 2
- Sacrifices Right Hand Ammo pouch for Utility Pouch
- 4 Pouch set is designed to fit a 29' to 32' waist.
- 5 Pouch set is designed to fit a 33' to 38' waist
- A lifetime warranty: All Items made by Pilgrim are covered by a lifetime guarentee